Sunday, February 9, 2014

SUNDAY SMILES - HAPPY ENDINGS


My sister, Nancy, who is often an inspiration, was determined to look on the bright side of things…

"It's my birthday," she stated emphatically, "and instead of being depressed about being one year older, I decided to be grateful for another year of life!"

"See, Happy Endings!" she declared somewhat manically…

Not to be outdone, and wanting to get into the spirit of the game, I reported that the day before when I did some home electrical wiring - although there was a large explosion and flash of light - I was not electrocuted!


"Happy endings!" we shrieked in unison…

What do ya say?


Outlook is everything, right?





To explore any of these topics type a key word into the search field on the upper left of the Blog.

You can also find us at:  www.thehumandance.com

To comment just place your cursor over the word 'comments' (sometimes it says 'no comments') below, click and share your thoughts with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment