Tuesday, February 11, 2014

GOOD EXCUSES AND OTHER PLATITUDES


"Drink lots of water," I sagely advised my sick friend.

What more could I say?  The poor thing had been doing you know what all night…

Of course, I do use this for just about everything -

Got jet lag? check it out

Heart broken?  Sick?


Hey, drink plenty of water. . .

I mean, what else am I going to say?





Without being too graphic, you all do remember that old joke about the guy who has a stroke and dies in the theater, right? another good one


SO TELL ME, WHAT DO YOU SAY?




To explore any of these topics you can type a key word into the search field on upper left of the Blog.  

Remember we are also at:  www.thehumandance.com

To comment just place your cursor over the word 'comments' (sometimes it says 'no comments') below.


No comments:

Post a Comment