Sunday, December 2, 2012

SUNDAY SMILES

ONE STEP FORWARD AND…

So yesterday I decided to try out my new slant board.  Increased  oxygen to the head and all that…

The best I can say for my latest feeble attempt at self improvement is that nothing broke!  Imagine all that O2 oozing into your head and then trying to get up!  

It was bad.  Perhaps not as bad as the seriously sticky and stinky sheep placenta facial or the beer hair conditioner, but…

What is it about aging that brings out the lunacy in us?  Or were we always just as crazy but had an easier time standing up?

What do ya think?  PLEASE share some of your zaniest anti-aging remedies with us!


(To comment: click on "comments" - write in the box, then go to "comment as" and choose how you want to sign in, then click publish)

4 comments:

  1. How about the anti-aging facial mask that dried so hard that I practically had to chisel it off? How about the anti-aging hair mask that fried my hair and turned me into a poodle?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So I'm not the only maniac? Been there, done that! Love that poodle look!

      Delete
  2. I read somewhere that every morning Paul Newman would soak his face in a sink filled with ice water. I don't know if it improved his looks, but at least I don't think it hurt!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, if it was good enough for Paul Newman... but ice water? Brrrr

      Delete