Ever notice how some families make this an Olympic sport?
There are rules, of course…
1) The subject of the BM (yeah, I think that designation works) has to be absent.
2) The BMers have to convey an attitude of rectitude - they would never be guilty of… whatever…
3) The BM session is always intended in the best of spirits. You know, to solve a problem or… something equally righteous.
4) The 'in camera' sessions are off the record. No one present is expected to let the accused know!
5) Whatever is said is taken as gospel without any fact checking.
What do ya say?
We were all guilty in high school, but since then?