On some level we really do know when it's time to go - or let go - whether it's of a relationship, a place, a job, or a thing.
We experience the frustration of trying and not getting results, or we perceive anger coming at us that we are unable to understand or circumvent.
However, often, even though we know it's really finished, we hang on, hoping that somehow a miracle will occur and we won't have to say goodbye…
DANCE WITH IT! EXPERIENTIAL APPS
An opportunity to experiment with some fun ideas…
1) Give it your best shot.
2) Tell yourself you did give it your all.
3) Acknowledge your gains - what have you already gotten?
4) Acknowledge what you haven't gotten and ask yourself if it is really available.
5) Admit the sadness and anger that comes with having to let go.
6) Repeat that mantra about one door closing and another opening as you say goodbye!