Tuesday, February 9, 2016

GOB SMACKED!

"Well," she said," I read that thing you wrote about the guy who flipped out on his girlfriend when he was annoyed…"

"But how about when it's someone who's just an acquaintance?"

"I mean," she continued," I get the intensity that can come in intimate relationships, but from people you do business with?"

"Yesterday I asked an associate a simple question and the next thing I knew she was screaming at me..." 


"I gotta say I was totally gob smacked… I stood there with my mouth open like… well… like totally shocked!

What do ya say?

Ever been in her position?
What did you do?


1 comment:

  1. We are only as healthy as our own understanding of energy release. If we hold onto stress and never release through exercise, meditation, sex, laughter, etc.....then it will ALWAYS come out inappropriately (like in this story) and towards those who may or may not have anything to do with your stress. We must all learn HEALTHY RELEASE.

    ReplyDelete