Friday, December 4, 2015

SERIOUSLY SPEAKING - SAY WHAT?

We are constantly giving ourselves hypnotic suggestions! 

Think about it.

All that 'self-talk', the repetitious inner dialog we barrage ourselves with, can easily fit the definition of self hypnosis and have unintended consequences!

How many times during the day are you un-consciously creating and reinforcing negative beliefs about yourself?


  
DANCE WITH IT!   EXPERIENTIAL APPS           
  An opportunity to experiment with some fun ideas…

HOW MANY OF THESE ARE PART OF YOUR DAILY SELF TALK?

I can't…
I'm not good at…
I never could…
I'm always late…
No one listens to me…
I'm not appreciated…
No one really cares about me…
There are no good people out there…
That makes me sick…
It'll be the death of me…

How many more can you add to the list?












1 comment:

  1. Love this post. I'm sure I'm still guilty of this to some degree but i actively do the opposite and flip the script and tell myself things like..."You got this."...."This is small on you.". Great post!

    ReplyDelete