Thursday, December 10, 2015

DEALING WITH ...


"I don't like to bother other people with my problems," she stated, "so I don't talk about things… Besides I'm a pretty private person."

Here's another one:
"Well, I didn't want to ruin the day for everyone else by saying what was going on with me…"

And here's my favorite:
"Okay, I was terrified about what was going on but I didn't want to say anything and upset my friends…"

Whoa!
Sorry to knock this out of the water BUT as well meaning as these folks might be, they are living in total denial!

Think about it…
If you are human you radiate energy, and in these cases we are talking  anger or sadness or fear…

Remember that old toast: 'Confusion to my enemies"?

What do ya say?
Could that possibly be the real goal?  Naaaah….



No comments:

Post a Comment