Thursday, February 2, 2017

YOU SHOULD!

"I'm really angry!"
He was red in the face and belligerent as he continued.

"I told her what to do.  I mean, I said it nicely, and after all, it's for her own good!"

"There is something really wrong with her," he ranted on.

"She has not done a thing I told her to do!"

Did the person he was referring to work for him?
Nope.

It was his girlfriend.

Were the things he was telling her to do 'couples' things?
Nope.

He was instructing her on how she should change her life… and absolutely astounded that she did not see the wisdom of his decrees and jump to it!

What do ya say?

Ever been sure you know better than the other person about what they should do and bewildered when they don't follow your well intended advice?










No comments:

Post a Comment