Friday, January 13, 2017

SERIOUSLY SPEAKING - FINDING IT

If you dance, you know how easy it is to loose your rhythm - a momentary lose of focus, a misstep, a moment spacing out, missing the count…

And you know we're not just talking about dancing, but about life.

You also know that truly successful (ie. satisfied) people know that losing that rhythm is part of being human, and that accepting this reality allows us to re-calibrate and find it again!



DANCE WITH IT!   EXPERIENTIAL APPS                           
An opportunity to experiment with some fun ideas…

YOUR BULLY IS A RHYTHM BUSTER!

Ever hear yourself mutter any of these:
"I'm lazy!"
"I can't stay focused!
"Should, should, should!"
"Bad, bad, bad!"

What do you think would happen if instead you said:
"No problem, today I'm off.  I am human and I can take a down day!"

And
"I have tools to re-find my rhythm!"

What are your tools?
*Friends and allies
*Deep breathing
*Actually exaggerating the off-centeredness to the point of laughter
*Moving your body as a reminder of where your balance point is
*Singing out loud
*Laughing out loud…







No comments:

Post a Comment