Tuesday, September 27, 2016

HEALING BACKWARDS…

Check out this story:
"She was a really rotten mother and my husband can't believe I still talk to her… but I do it for me. 

I know it sounds weird, but I needed to find a way to get rid of the pain she caused.

And amazingly, when I watch her with our baby, how loving she is, somehow I feel like I'm receiving that love too…"

Here's another one:
"He was an awful father, a real bully - demanding, and mean. 

Now he's in his 80's and at first I felt really bitter about all the help and support he needs and never gave to me…

But when I'm with him, I am conscious of giving him what I wanted him to give me throughout all those years growing up - love, support, kindness...

It amazes me, but somehow giving it to him now is slowly shifting all that old pain and closing the wounds…"


What do ya say?

Does this make sense to you?




No comments:

Post a Comment