Friday, November 9, 2018

SERIOUSLY SPEAKING - MAKING A CHOICE!

Let's face it, it's easier to say 'people don't like me because of who I am' (totally out of my hands), rather than saying, 'it's something I am doing that is causing this reaction', (in my hands).
Maybe I don't really care?
Maybe I am okay with the impact I am having?
Fine, but…
I need to call it like it is, acknowledging my choices and the repercussions they create…


DANCE WITH IT!   EXPERIENTIAL APPS                           
An opportunity to experiment with some fun ideas…

Think about a few times recently when you felt like you were on the losing side of an interaction…
Now, for a moment, imagine that you do have power, and actually might be creating some of the reaction that you are getting.
Imagine that you just might be acting in a way that helps create this outcome and… that perhaps, just perhaps, the outcome is something you might have an investment in!






No comments:

Post a Comment