Tuesday, August 5, 2014

GET A GRIP!

How many times can we be surprised by totally predictable behavior?

Listen in to two complaint sessions…

"I can not believe," she was almost in tears, "that she criticized me again!  After all I've done for her!"

"Really," I asked.  "Has she ever done it before?"

"Well... yes... but I thought this time it would be different…"

Seriously lady, get a grip!

And then there was this one...

"So," he complained with a really bewildered look, "my friend Tom just blew me off and made plans with someone else.  I had been looking forward to this trip for a really long time…"

"Has he ever done that to you before?" I asked him.

"Well, no… not to me…"

Seriously buddy - get a grip!  Did you really think you were immune?

We laugh at Charlie Brown and Lucy and that football…


Can Charlie really be so… what's the word?
No, I am not going to say 'stupid'!

How about out of touch with reality?

What do ya say?
Been down this road?


CLICK BELOW FOR ANOTHER CHANCE TO LAUGH WITH US AND LEARN…


No comments:

Post a Comment