Thursday, September 27, 2012

ONE OF THOSE DAYS!

My advertised "unbreakable" cell phone just flew out of my hand and broke in half... and it's only 10am!

I notice these days lots of things seem to be ending up on the floor... is it my hands?  Or my head!  I don't think we can get away with ADD at our age... and the alternative diagnoses are not very sexy at all...  Let's come up with a juicy term for the minor afflictions of this time of our lives.  I am so over 'senior moment'!

What da ya say ladies?  Let's hear from you!

(To comment: click on "comments" - write in the box, then go to "comment as" and choose how you want to sign in, then click publish)

8 comments:

  1. i dropped my phone today as well and do so on a regular basis. I'm neither old nor a lady but these 'senior moments' affect everyone. I'm not sure what to call these 'oops moments' but i think it is unfair for the senior citizens to take ownership.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are sooo funny! And of course we will be happy to share...

      Delete
  2. I think I started getting these "senior moments" at about age 20.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, hi carol like your new post. yes senior moments is more for the grasping, and the few second delay, like talking on the phone to australia or south africa only its your own brain, which used to just give you the info quicksilver. we must think of a new term for
    the other, cell phone dropping etc...

    continue, ms. carol. lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had a great idea for a new term - S.A.S.
    I just can't remember what it stands for...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't ask me. Seems familiar but I don't remember either. lol. scandinavian air....no.

      oh, boy! as my grandmotheer used to sav.

      Delete
  5. My aunt's young grandson refers to her as having A.D.O.L.S.S.D.--Attention Deficit Oh Look Something Shiny Disorder. I think i have a little of that too...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rather than think(read:admit) that I'm losing my grip, I prefer to realize that I have an exquisitely gentle and loving grip--on both things and reality, really, now that I think of it--and, whoa, there's something shiny outside...

    ReplyDelete