Sunday, December 22, 2013

SUNDAY SMILES - GOT DIVERSITY?



This morning I got into a cab - yup, here we go again… another taxi tale…

Anyhow, when I told the driver where to go, he seemed confused, so I switched to Spanish.  


No, problema… 

He nodded his head happily and headed to the left  - wrong direction!



Turned out he only spoke French - and I'm dyslexic…

When we got it all sorted out he asked me - in French - why I was laughing so hard…

Can you say 'multi-culturally dyslexic' - in French?

What do ya say?
How diverse are you?


Winter is truly a time to celebrate diversity with all the different ways we humans welcome the winter holiday season!



To comment: click on the word "comments" below - write in the box, then go to "comment as" and choose how you want to sign in, then click publish. Check back for replies to your comments!

If you enjoyed this post and would like to share it, please click on one of the share buttons below 

And please join us for more at:  www.thehumandance.com






No comments:

Post a Comment