Friday, June 23, 2017

SERIOUSLY SPEAKING - CREATING CHANGE

When we give ourselves mandates - the "you have to's" and "you shoulds" we are almost always creating an internal push/pull!   

Our internal rebel voice smacks up against that finger shaking bully voice and the struggle is on!

A more effective way to create change is to bypass that struggle by focused awareness - tuning into what we are trying to shift, creating strong motivation and feeling and acknowledging the changes as they happen!


DANCE WITH IT!   EXPERIENTIAL APPS                          
An opportunity to experiment with some fun ideas…

5 STEPS FOR CREATING COMPLIANCE

1)  Awareness (I want, I need)
2)  Observation and more awareness (I am seeing it)
3)  Attentiveness (I am watching it)
4)  Feeling the shifts (I am changing)
5)  Recognizing and applauding change!




No comments:

Post a Comment